The concentrated know-how for high current circuit breakers
MasterPact NT circuit breakers are equipped with MicroLogic control units that offer built-in power and energy metering in addition to basic or advanced protection functions. The MasterPact NT air circuit breaker is the smallest in the world, featuring compact dimensions in one size from 630 to 1600 A, with breaking capacity from 42 to 150 kA. The range comes with a wide choice of standardized accessories. The universal design of the MasterPact circuit breaker line allows most accessories to be across the entire line. It enables standardization of electrical switchboards by providing peace of mind in terms of choice, installation, and operation.
- Rated current: 630 to 1600 A
- Breaking capacity: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC
- Voltage rating: up to 690 V AC
- 1 unique physical size
- Draw out and fixed mount
- 3-pole and 4-pole construction
- Electronic MicroLogic control units, integrating current, voltage, power and energy metering enabling energy-management, earth leakage protection, and other advanced protection or network analysis functions
- Switch disconnectors version available
- Optimized range of field-installable auxiliaries and accessories
- Different offers complying with different international standards: IEC 60947, UL489, ANSI/UL1066
- CCC, EAC and other local certifications
- Compliance with specifications of marine classification companies: Bureau Veritas, Lloyd?s Register of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas, etc.
MicroLogic control unit specifications:
- 4 levels of protection against overloads and short circuits: 2.0 (LI), 5.0(LSI), 6.0(LSIG), 7.0 (LSIV, built-in earth leakage protection)
- 4 types of measurement: A (Ammeter), E (Energy), P (Power), and H (Harmonics)
- Energy reduction maintenance setting (ERMS) function available for arc flash protection for MicroLogic P and MicroLogic H
- Measurement accuracy: Class 0.5 for voltage, Class 1.5 for current, and Class 2 for active power and energy
- Compatible with both Ethernet and Modbus SL protocol
- Operating assistance to diagnose tripping cause and maintenance information
MasterPact NT circuit breakers contribute to reliability and continuity of service of your electrical installation thanks to:
- Faultless protection
- Increased uptime with improved coordination with MicroLogic electronic trip unit adjustability
- Complete selectivity and coordination
- High resistance to environmental stresses
Integrated monitoring for energy efficiency
- Improved uptime with complete monitoring solution in Smart Panels
- Seamless integration into power monitoring systems enabling to track energy consumption trends, anticipate potential damage and improve network reliability
- Local and remote communication with trip cause (earth leakage, overload, short-circuit) and alarms (earth leakage, overload) allowing proactive operational and energy efficiency
- Advanced MicroLogic control unit can assist in providing corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance, and energy management to identify potential savings:?energy consumption data, operation follow-up, network monitoring, pre-alarm and alarm events
- Standardized range of auxiliaries and accessories
- Wide range of online and offline software tools that improve productivity at all stages of your project (EcoStruxure Power Design – Ecodial, Product Selector,?EcoStruxure Power Commission)
MasterPact NT is a part of?EcoStruxure? Power?? Schneider Electric?s open, interoperable, IoT-enabled system architecture.
General applications in all types of low voltage electrical installations
Suitable in most applications for protection, measurement, monitoring and quality of energy, including generator protection and motor protection, in standard applications and specific applications demanding high performance, including:
- Industry: mining operations, minerals, metals, and cement production, water & wastewater industry, automotive, food and beverage, etc.
- Oil & Gas extraction and processing, Chemicals industries
- Data centers infrastructure
- Healthcare infrastructure, hospitals
- Marine and offshore industry
- Infrastructures: airports, railways, subways, tunnels, power plants, etc.
- Buildings: commercial buildings, hotels, offices
- Wind turbines, solar, gensets
- Navy (Masterpact NT and?NW Navy)
- UL 489 (Masterpact NT and NW UL 489 listed)
- Source-changeover systems (TransferPact): service sector (hospital operating rooms, computer rooms, etc.), industry (assembly lines, ship engine rooms, etc.), infrastructures (runway, railway, etc.)
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.